Deep drawing service in China
Why our deep drawing Service?
As specialists in deep draw technologies,We have been providing deep drawn enclosures services for auto industries,Car Electrical appliances industries and air-conditioner and refrigerating system from North America,Europe,the middle East ,Asia and other countries and regions.
At present,Main equipments include 200-500 tons of hydraulic press, 5-250 tons of stamping machines,large precision CNC machines,CNC lathe and other specialized equipments.
we have our experienced tooling designers and engineering team which ensures that we can provide strong engineering ability on stamping metal parts and deep drawing parts in various industries. We also have a strict set of quality control system (ISO9001: 2000) to guarantee the quality of the products.
Engineering and Tool Design
- Collaboration with your design team to ensure a cost effective, robust enclosure
- Concurrent engineering for short lead times and low cost
- Internal tooling design and fabrication to ensure precision tolerances, reliable quality, and short lead times
- Utilizes National’s library of tools to minimize start-up costs.
- Multi-shift tool room with “lights-out” capability
- Auto-CAD, PRO/ENGINEER and SolidWorks
- Part drawings accepted in virtually all electronic formats
Deep Drawing Ability
- Single Run, progressive, transfer presses
- Low to high volume
- 50 to 5,000,000 pieces
- Hydraulic, mechanical, pneumatic and transfer presses
- Up to 500 tons
- Cold rolled steel, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, brass, Monel®, titanium, Hastelloy®, Kovar®, nickel, Inconel®, Mumetal®, tantalum, and many others
- 1/16″ to 18″ (1.6mm to 457 mm) diameter
- Lengths up to 18″ (457 mm)
- Material thicknesses .002″ to .250″ (0.05 mm to 6.35 mm)
Precision / Tolerances:
- ±.0005″ (0.013 mm)
- Drawn corner radii as small as .002″ (0.05 mm)
- Degreasing, deburring, heat treating, and passivating
- Andodizing, polishing, painting, powder coating, bead blasting and plating
- Piercing, extruding, bulging, coining, tapping and machining
- Resistance spot welding, TIG welding, laser welding and brazing to MIL specifications
- Assembly of components and brackets to deep drawn enclosures
- PEM®, stud and standoff insertions