Sheet metal fabrication
This sheet metal fabrication parts are one of our customer used for the housing of their food equipment. We are pleased to introduce our Sheet metal fabrication service as follow,
- Cooperation model: OEM or ODM
- Design: As per customer specific requirements
- or customer give us the specified sample;
- or the customer conceptual or preliminary design;
- or the customer sketched idea.
- Accept drawing format: .jpg / .dwg / .igs / .stp etc..
- Material: Sheet stock is of many materials, including
- carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass even plastics.
- Material condition: On flat sheet, plate coil supplying condition
- Hot rolled or cold rolled or cold drawn for options.
- Material thickness: From 0.2mm~6mm
- Application material standard:
- If there is no any specially requirement, we often sugguest our customer to try the equivalent China National (GB) standard material that our engineering team proposes which to be properly converted from ANSI, ASTM, SAE, EN, DIN, BS, JIS, and etc., to contribute the material cost control.
- If it is necessary to use exact designated material no., it is also possible choice.
Available Sheet metal fabrication processing (Technique):
– Shearing – Crimping – Laser cutting – Bending – Stamping – Pressing
– Deep drawing – Rolling – Forming – Fabricating – Drilling
– Tapping – Riveting – Spot welding – TIG – Assembling
- Precision: Average level: ±0.05mm, depending the part size and thickness and material
- Tooling in house: To design and build the necessary tooling in own house, for the tooling we never add any margins, it just cost.
- Shearing machines: Max. Width 4000mm×Thickness 6mm
- CNC crimping machine: Max. Width 4000mm×Thickness 6mm
- CNC laser cutting machine: Max. cutting size 2000mm×4000mm ( The thickness limitation of, Carbon steel: 16mm, Stainless steel: 10mm, Aluminum: 6mm)
- Plasma cutting machines by manual operation:
- Mechanical punching machines: from 5 to 400 metric tons
- Hydraulic pressing machines: from 100 to 315 metric tons
- Rolling machines (4-rollers): Max. Width 2000mm×Thickness 12mm
- Spot welding
- Thread rolling machine: for ANSI 3/8″ thread
- CNC pipe bending machines: Max for the pipe OD=80mm
- GWMA (CO2 Gas Shielded Arc Welding) machines
- TIG (Tungsten Insert Gas Welding) machines
- Blasting machines
- Heat treatment (out house): For the heat treatment, we subcontract to our local qualified supplying factories to process at the out of Atlas house. Generally we can meet any heat treatment requirements on the metal works, such as annealing, normalizing, tempering & quenching, surface hardening and etc.
- Surface treatment: The surface treatment is to do out house. Our suppliers help us to supply our customers a wide range of surface finish solution, such as hot dip galvanizing, zinc plating, nickel plating, chrome plating, powder coating, epoxy painting, anodizing, black oxide, E-coating and etc.
- Whole inspection procedures (IQC, PQC and FQC) and QA plan are carried out in house to be compliance with the rules and regulation of ISO 9001:2000
- Quality control always be doing on site and on time, never try to do later;
- If the customer found it is necessary any third authorized inspection organization are welcomed to witness the quality before the shipment.
- Strictly in accordance with the customer specific instruction on the packing
- We can package for retail if needed
- If no any specified, generally we would recommend that the parts to be packaged by a poly bags, then put them in cartons, and finally to be on the pallets. The gross weight of one carton is not more than 22kg and pallet size try to approaching 120cm×80cm (Europe size) and 42″×42″ (US size)
- The package is seaworthy and suitable for export. The woodern package material shall be steamed with the certificated and stamped by CCIB
- Applicable field: All kinds of auto parts, machinery parts, computer parts, medical parts, home appliances, electrical equipment parts, electrical appliance parts, electronic products parts, electronic parts, generator parts, alternator parts, dynamo parts, electric generator parts, stationery, power switches, miniature swithces, architecture, commodity and A/V equipment, hardware and plastic molds, sports equipment and gifts, etc.
- The Sheet metal fabrication parts showed below are not for sale, it just for sales promotion purpose it is to explain for our potential customers that we had produced or are capable of making such similar metal parts or supply same sheet metal fabrication services.
- For any custom metal parts before mass production, we need our customer to confirm and approve the working samples. For more information on the sample issue, please visit our website to get more details.